AN UNTOUCHABLE SETTING FOR FAMILY FUN and the SERIOUS FISHERMAN
We are fortunate in that we are able to provide memorable vacations for families as well as groups of fishermen. Children spend hours playing and swimming while fishermen have access to Lake of the Woods as well as Blindfold Lake. Our resort started as a “bunk-house” type fishing camp with a central lodge in 1939.
Nancy & Rob Rummery purchased Camp Waterfall in 1975 and with the help of family have operated and improved the facility over the decades. We are humbled by the fact that we are able to serve the grandchildren of some of our original guests. In 2003 the part of the Camp on the east side of Rushing River was sold, but continues to operate as Rushing River Camp in conjunction with Camp Waterfall.